Mimus Studios

Game & Software Development


Mimus Studios is a Game & Software Development company founded in April of 2022. Our mission is to develop open-world RPGs that host unique worlds, cultures, and lore. As of now, we have released our pre-alpha game to the public, Free Cities: Origins.

Support Us

Mimus Studios is run on a non-profit basis. We are currently supporting refugees in Ukraine, porting 80% of our revenue stream directly to the international emergency. The remaining 20% of all revenue is re-invested in our game development. Monthly receipts will be posted on our Subscribestar.


You can contact us at contact@MimusStudios.com as well as join our Discord server.